The RP Comfort Meme
I'll elaborate on to be more specific!
Role Play Basics
I am comfortable doing:
- Google Docs
- Other: Discord
(These platforms only)
I am comfortable with:
- One on one role plays.
- Up to three people. (With people I'm comfortable with and consider friends)
I usually write about:
- One or two sentences.
- One or two paragraphs.
(I'll most likely never write more than 2 paragraphs lmao, and even that is pretty rare. I'm not a writer, so I get burned out pretty fast if the rp is moving slow or if I'm lacking inspiration. As the rp gets longer, my replies get shorter. The length of my replies also depend on the length of the rp partner's. So if you write something lengthy, I'll write almost just as much!)
I am comfortable role-playing with people who write:
- One or two paragraphs.
(I prefer partners that are comfortable with writing a paragraph or 2! It motives me to write more. Those that are aren't comfortable with writing a paragraph or more lose my interest. Sorry!)
I like getting requests from:
- Anyone and everyone at any time!
- When I ask for role-plays.
- From friends and acquaintances.
- From friends only.
(I'll spring into action if a friend asks for an rp! People I don't know however, I may check out your character first to see if an interesting rp could happen. Anyone can ask me, but I'm a little picky. Also, I don't ask for rp very often nowadays.)
** Important: Communication is the key to a real life relationship, it shouldn't be abandoned for a fictional on either! Be sure to talk to your partners when considering romance!
I am comfortable shipping my characters:
- Our character know each other deeply, and I know I can trust the role-player.
- It depends on the character.
(All of these! I won't ship my character with a role-player I don't know well enough. If the role-player comes to me about the ship, and I don't really know them, my response is most likely "we'll see." If our characters have a close attraction then, yes! Yes! Yes! But this all depends on the character.)
If you want to ship with my characters:
- Talk to me about it from the start.
- Talk to me about it once our characters know each other.
- Talk to me about it once they both have some feelings for each other.
- Talk to me about it when they finally decide that want to go beyond hugging.
(All of these I guess? But most of all, please talk to me about shipping from the very start.)
When shipping my characters, I like the romance to happen:
- My relationships know no speed. They happen if they happen.
(PRETTY MUCH. When it comes to speed, it might click very quickly, or it needs to be built on. Means that it really depends on the characters.)
When my characters gets intimate, I prefer:.
- To write the build up, but skip the act.
- To write the act only if it is very special, but otherwise skip it.
- To write the act all the way through.
(I've fallen out of smut writing but I'm not against it! It all depends on my mood if I'm up to writing it, because it sometimes gets a little boring for me. This is an exception to very special moments. I'd be happy to write a little bit of foreplay and leading up to it, but after that it gets a little repetitive and I lose interest. After-sex cuddles are the best though!!!!!)((I am 21 years old))
When it comes to artwork depicting our relationship please:
- Do not post it at all without talking to me.
- Post it if it is cuddles and hugs.
- Post it if it is kisses.
- Post it if it is much more.
(All of these! Please don't post it though without showing me the picture beforehand!)
** Important: Always be sure to communicate with your partner individually if you think you are about to go outside their comfort zones even just the slightest bit!!
When it comes to violent situations, I am comfortable with:
- I'm fine with verbal arguments!
- Some violence, like a paper cut, or an accidental elbow to the face.
- Mild violence, such as punching, kicking, hair pulling.
- Violence, such as stabbings.
(I'm fine with these! As long as they're in context and have reason behind it!)
If you are going to do something violent, please:
- Talk to me about it first.
(Don't need to talk to me about verbal arguments or small accidents ((as said above)). But the mild violence like punching and more serious like stabbings, please tell me beforehand in case I'm not comfortable with it happening.)
- Talk to me about it before posting!
(I'd prefer talking to me before posting. For example,a simple "I'm going to post about the fight they had" is fine!
Note: I'd rather not jump headfirst into an rp without talking to the role-player and getting to know them a little bit if it's our first time meeting. I love coming up with headcanons and bouncing ideas about our characters off each other.